NOTE: There was technical difficulty. This is only 19 minutes of his lecture.
Summary: A lecture given by Representative Leon Howard regarding the process of bills becoming a law.
Click Here to access his bio!
- President, Howard's Garage/Paint and Body Shop/Wrecker Service
- Residing at 2425 Barhamville Rd., Columbia
- Son of Wilbert and the late Minnie Howard
- Midlands Technical College, A.D.
- Attended General Motors Automotive Training Center, Atlanta, Georgia
- Numerous certificates for advanced studies in Automotive/Computer Technology
- Chairman, Board of School Commissioners of Richland County School District One
- Member, Midlands Technical College Automotive Advisory Board
- Former member, Mayor's Task Force on Small and Minority Businesses
- Board of Trustees, Antioch Baptist Church
- City of Columbia Loan Review Board
- Irmo-Chapin Career Education Advisory Board
- Agency Salary Head Commission, 2006-
- Immediate Past Chairman, South Carolina Legislative Black Caucus, 2007-08
- Chairman, House Medical, Military, Public and Municipal Affairs Committee, 2007-08
- Re-elected December 3, 2008